cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now TV on Plusnet box

richardawobi

Now TV on Plusnet box

Hi,

Can you watch Now TV through the Plusnet box ? I am looking to subscribe to sky sports & cinema pass through the Plusnet box.

7 REPLIES
richardawobi

Re: Now TV on Plusnet box

Is Now TV installed on the box? 

I'm asking on behalf of my parents i'm not there so can't see if it is an available option

DS
Pro
Fixes: 7

Yes, NOW TV is pre-installed as an app on the Plusnet issued Youview box.

I've not used NOW TV for some time now, so I can't comment on how good it is via the app itself.

jafreer
Rising Star

I don't subscribe to Now TV but I do have the YV+ box and the app is there. However, I believe you can only watch the catch up content - no live channels. It is a limitation of using Now TV with You View. That same limitation is not present on the PS3 Now TV app for example.

tolmie35
Grafter

Its movies only I beleive, no access to entertainment and the last I heard it was being removed from youview.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@tolmie35 - where did you hear that rumour? All I can find is speculative articles from the tail end of 2014

tolmie35
Grafter

It might have been sky store but there was an email sent to customers last year.
KevinG
Grafter

Yes, it was useless to me as I only ever had an Entertainment pass. When I looked originally they were claiming that this would be added one day, but I very much doubt it now.