Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now TV Free Box

Bamboozled
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Now TV Free Box

I have Youview Box and it works a treat. I pay for BT Sport and get thet through the YV Box

I pay for Now TV and get Sports and Entertainment / Movies through Apps / Wi fi. Also Amazon Prime

I just got the "bargain" from Now TV - pay for 12 Months Sports for £22 instead of £33 and becai=use of that they are offering me a Free Now TV Box (£5 delivery) but would it be any good to me ?

I am always as my chosen name says - "bamboozled". Would I for instance be able to put the Now Box in a different Room to watch Sky Sports or not ? I do get it via Wi fi in other Rooms anyway

Or would it be any good putting it with my YV Box in Living Room ?

The Yorkshireman in me says - get it - its free but the "bamboozled" in me says if it aint broke dont fix it cos if it goes wrong I will kick myself

Cheers - grateful for any advice JT

4 REPLIES
Daniel28012
Grafter

Re: Now TV Free Box

Do you know the model of the box?
Daniel28012
Grafter

Is it the 4k box?Huh
Bamboozled
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi and thanks for the replies. Sorry it has taken a while to reply !

Looking at the Email there is not Model or Serial Number quoted but it does say it is a NEW Now TV Smart Box and has these features as the "headlines"

4 K ultra HD Streaming

Live Pause Technology

50+ Apps

Super Snappy Voice Search

Hope this helps

Cheers bamboozled

Daniel28012
Grafter

I know it's not much but my advice would be to get the box and as soon as it's delivered take it to cex if you don't need it. Cex are currently paying£13 for them so if you pay a £5 then you will make£8 profit.