Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet channels

biggles001
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

No internet channels

I have a PN box and another from Talktalk,the PN one being Master.For some reason the priorities have altered,and I need to make the PN box Master once again.Is there a way to do this,or do I have to contact Tech Support?

4 REPLIES
MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

Re: No internet channels

Do you have a TV subscription with both ourselves and TalkTalk?

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

If you select ('tune in') one of the internet channels on the Plusnet YouView box, does it not offer the option to activate/transfer/enable (or something along those lines - sorry I can't remember the wording) the internet channels on this box which means they will become unavailable on the other box?

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
biggles001
Rising Star

Hi Matty,

I only have a subscription with Plusnet,the Huaweii box is a leftover from when I was with Talktalk,but the players all work ok.

Since posting,I went round all my devices,resetting and rebooting everything in sight,and voila,this morning all has been resolved.

The main box,PN,has reverted to becoming Master,leaving the Huaweii as the slave in the dining room.

biggles001
Rising Star

Hi w23,

All is now well with my system,after resetting everything and rebooting the Z4.There is a message on screen which does refer to whether you wish to change Master box,or would be if the box hadn't had a Hiccup.Master and Slave are now as should be,and will be left alone in case they go bellyup again!!