cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Subscription Channels

Larry63
Hooked

No Subscription Channels

Seems i'm not the only one that this problem is happening to. Have done all the resets on box and router 2-3 times. Got sent a new router, ( thanx Plusnet ) but still the problem persists. Seems to me with all the other members experiencing the same fault its a Plusnet problem at their end!! Is it going to be fixedHuh

6 REPLIES 6
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Re: No Subscription Channels

Hi Larry63,

I have checked your subscription channels and they are all showing as active in our suppliers system. When you try to access channel 307 for example, do you get any specific error message?

I appreciate there is other posts relating to no subscription channels however, most of them appear to be historic and have since been resolved. With regards to the other post you commented on, this appears to be a different issue what you are currently experiencing as your set top box has been detected recently by our systems.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Larry63
Hooked

Hi Jubby,

The problem started on Wednesday 2nd Jan. I phoned the help desk and went through a series of test ie resetting router and youview box, but with no success. I was then sent a new router and tried tuning in again but, no success. I phoned on Saturday 5th Jan, again i resetted everything but no success. No subscription channels. On Demand TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Now TV all working fine. Any ideas?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 716

Thanks for the detail.

Do you get any particular error message?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Larry63
Hooked

i initially got  " No Broadband Connection IPC6011 ". I then retuned and on completion of the retune I got 141 channels 0 subscription channels. This has been the same since 30 mins ago, when i tried a retune again

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 716

Thanks, I've passed this on to a colleague to investigate further. 

I'll follow up with you tomorrow.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Larry63
Hooked

ok Thanks

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.