Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nicktoons EPG out of sync

richard551
Hooked

Nicktoons EPG out of sync

Hello,
I was advised to reset my youview box as channel 485 nicktoons on the epg was wrong. I've done this but the epg is still not right. It doesn't help that there are blocks of horrid Henry and spongebob square pants so at some times the epg agrees with what's on. But the epg on my tv is clearly wrong for this channel at least. Has anyone else got this problem and if so how do I fix it?
Regards,
Richard
9 REPLIES 9
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 24

Re: Nicktoons EPG out of sync

Hi @richard551

Did you carry out a software reset or a factory reset?

You can find more Youview support on this link

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
richard551
Hooked

I did a factory reset so I think it checked I had the latest software.
Certainly around 7pm the last few nights the guide was wrong. My kids like horrid Henry but not spongebob.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 102

Thanks, I'm guessing you mean that the guide was still wrong after you carried out the factory reset? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
richard551
Hooked

Yes, it still looked wrong.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 102

Thanks for confirming. The information on the EPG is set by the broadcasters of each channel individually so the issue likely needs to be flagged with Nicktoons. Have you noticed the same thing happen at other times during the day? I ask as I'd like to check myself on one of our test set top boxes to see if I can replicate the problem. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
richard551
Hooked

I've checked schedule for tomorrow 12th April on youview epg against tv24 website and it goes wrong between 3pm and 830pm. They have 4 shows on during this time, alvin, Henry, loud house and spongebob but the schedules are out of sync.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 24

Hi @richard551

As my colleague Adam mentioned that it is most than likely to be an issue with the broadcaster as this is set by them. Have you noticed the same issue with different channels?

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
richard551
Hooked

So far only this channel. Just left sky for plusnet and only have kids channels or sport on mostly. I'll contact nicktoons.
robbieglover2k
Rising Star

Hi Richard, I've had this on mine too also on Nicktoons, I'm not sure if they changed the channel scheduling or whatever but it's to do with the TV guide info on Nicktoons and their programmings being different.

I'm not sure if Nicktoons are changing their programming schedule at the last minute or sending out wrong guides to the listings but it's done it here too and it's a Nicktoons thing Smiley

Hope this helps Smiley