Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sky Viewing Card

FIXED
Highlighted
jojaca123
Fixes: 1

New Sky Viewing Card

Just signed up to BT Sport on Sky Q, why are Plusnet sending me a new viewing card when I have given you my Sky Q viewing card number.

6 REPLIES 6
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 113

Re: New Sky Viewing Card

Hi there,

Sorry for any confusion but we won't need to send you a viewing card. I've checked your account and can see we've got a record of your existing one and we're now processing your order. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jojaca123

Thank you

jojaca123

Fix

Is there any chance of cancelling my subscription before it gets activated. I only want to subscribe to watch Man City vs Aston Villa and there is no sign of activation, i thought it was meant to be activated in under 48 hours. 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 319

Thanks for getting in touch @jojaca123

If you can update the open ticket on your account by going here and then post back here once you've done so we'll get that arranged for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jojaca123

I have changed my mind and still want BT Sports. Just disappointed that BT sport was not activated by this weekend. I don't really need BT sports until the end of November now because of my clubs weekend fixtures and and the international break.

I purchased Thursday morning and there is no sign of it being activated yet. This is shocking slow process this day and age especially as main live sports happen on the weekend. Live and learn.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @jojaca123,

It normally takes around 2 working days for the service to go active. If it hasn't by Tuesday 29th let us know and we'll get it chased up.