Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Geographic Wild HD

FIXED
jamesanstee
Grafter

National Geographic Wild HD

Is there an issue with the Nat Geo Wild HD channel as it's now saying im not subscribed to this channel which i know am all other channels are working fine except this one have done a hard reset of the box and retune but this one channel still does not work. It says there is an issue with my broadband to which i know there is no issues with it as all other internet tv channels and on demand players all work fine.20170405_140003.jpg

8 REPLIES
stereohaven
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: National Geographic Wild HD

Same problem here.

jamesanstee
Grafter

This is what im getting now even though im subscribed to that channel Nat Geo Wild SD works fine except HD 20170405_174511.jpg

stereohaven
Rising Star

I get the following:Message 1Message 1Then if I click on OK I get this:

Message 2Message 2All other channels and the SD version running fine.

Gerry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

The youview box is now telling me that I am not suscribed to Nat Geo Wild HD. Well, until the update I was. Nat Geo HD works fine.

I noticed that Nat Geo HD and Nat Geo HD are not in the channel list Plusnet provide. Have they been removed and Plusnet have not told us?

If that is the case I'll be cancelling my subscription as these are the only channels I actually want.

jamesanstee
Grafter

And still no response from plusnet about the issue with this channel.

stereohaven
Rising Star

I now have exactly the same issue/messages as the original poster. 

Surely it can't be just 3 of us with this issue?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Hi @jamesanstee

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding this. We are aware of the issue and we are currently working on this with YouView to resolve the matter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Ben Babinski
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Fix

This issue should now be resolved and your set top boxes will download the update within the next 24 hours but if you want to speed this up you can turn the set top box off using the power switch on the back and then turn it back on and the update should come straight through.

If you have any further issues with this then just let me know and I will investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Ben Babinski
 Plusnet Help Team