cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Thumbnail Pictures

Neddy

Missing Thumbnail Pictures

Good Morning. I wonder if anyone has had the same issue i have had recently. I looked into my recording library and noticed all the thumbnail pictures were missing from the 20th May onward; however all previous thumbnail pictures were still there. Thumbnail pictures in the schedule list are still there. I carried out a factory reset whilst keeping the recordings and now all the thumbnail pictures in recordings have disappeared yet in the schedule list, the pictures are still there. Any ideas please?

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 128

Re: Missing Thumbnail Pictures

Hi there, 

That's an odd one, we've not had any other reports of this so it might be worth waiting to see if anyone else comes back advising if they've had the same experience. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Neddy

Hi Adam. I googled the problem and found some who have suffered this which got resolved with a re-boot. The strangest of things happened yesterday though. After numerous software and system re-boots over the past 2 weeks to no avail, i switched on the tv yesterday and the thumbnail pictures are all back as they should be. That is strange. Did Plusnet do any updates at all do you know of? Any way it is sorted now. Thanks for your reply.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 405

There's no updates we've pushed out that I'm aware of.

Glad to hear it's sorted though!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team