cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Subscription channels after helpdesk refresh

KiwiPaul
Dabbler

Lost Subscription channels after helpdesk refresh

I had some issues with getting all the subscription channels and one of the team reset my channels see paste below...

have refreshed your channel now on the BT back-end system, and these should now be working. 

To reiterate, the channel packs your want are:

Entertainment (standard)
Entertainment Plus
Sport
HD

You do not require:
Kids

These cahnnel packs will be active in 1-2 working days.

now I have no subscription channels at all, I did a factory reset of the You View box but now it say " I see your not a PlusNet customer" .

Can someone please tell me whats going on. 

Question 191107153 refers on my account.

Thanks,

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 30

Re: Lost Subscription channels after helpdesk refresh

Hi @KiwiPaul, thanks for getting in touch. I have looked into your current issue with no subscription channels appearing on your YouView with a colleague and we believe we've made the necessary changes for these channels to appear for you. If you could please power down the box via the button on the back, wait a few seconds and then power it back up. Let us know if the subscription channels are now showing.

Ben Devine
 Plusnet Help Team
KiwiPaul
Dabbler

Hello,

I still have no  subscription channels, when I press "OK" the message says I'm not a Plus Net customer.

I've retuned the TV channels and Factory reset the You View box.

This has been going on since Thursday and I've had no Subscription channels.

I phoned the Helpdesk today but for some reason they were unable to transfer me to the TV Helpdesk as I got put on hold and when the call got answered it was back to the Broadband Helpdesk, she tried to put me through again but the same thing happened, she said they would call me back once they had sorted the transfer issue but as yet I've not had a call.

Regards,

Paul

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 49

Hi @KiwiPaul 

Very sorry to hear this is the case. 

I've taken a  quick look into it myself, but I'm afraid I am going to need to pass this over to someone who is more TV savvy than myself - wouldn't want to make things worse by "thinking" I can sort it and maybe making them worse, I hope that makes sense. 

I'll add your account to our daily report and ensure this is picked up tomorrow. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team