Did you mean: 

Looking at cancelling BT Sport?

FIXED
Highlighted
Hooked

Re: Looking at cancelling BT Sport?

Hi, 

Many thanks for the info.

I have managed to move in the same direction and had a confirmation of my 'request to cancel' but not yet confirmed cancellation.

It appears from what we are all reading that PlusNet do not have a dedicated system for managing such requests and certainly have communication problems. 

Highlighted
Grafter

@Gandalf can PN please deal with these requests in a consistent manner? You said last Saturday that you were looking into this but still we have no resolution. The inconsistent approach being implemented by your CS staff is causing confusion. I think most people want the option to suspend rather than cancel their subscription, and a standardised method of requesting this.

Highlighted

I have just contacted then via the VAT Invoice route, I'll wait to see what happens.

Highlighted

I raised a ticket on Saturday requesting cancellation. Not heard anything

Highlighted
Hooked

Hi Patty,

My question was raised and resolved, I hope, across yesterday via the vat route.

It's obvious that the message system needs a good over hall with more choices including cancellation issues.

I would submit another 'question' - best of luck!

Highlighted
Grafter
Fixes: 1

for those of you still trying to pause bt sport check out above where u can pause your sport after fillinf in the form.

Re: Pausing BT Sport subscription

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this form . As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 904

Fix

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this form HereAs soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

Just had an email confirming cancellation, so the VAT invoice route worked for me 😀.
Highlighted
Hooked

Hi ashley750,

That's great, really pleased, looks like we're getting there! 

Highlighted

BT sport cancelled via the VAT invoice route, confirmation within 24hrs and a further email of stating a £10 credit as a goodwill gesture.
Happy this is sorted, not so good that a forum member needed to find/seek & post the solution to this. Poor Plusnet, very poor.
Highlighted

Hi all,

If you go to the Covid-19 update banner there is a link to fill in a simple form and not get charged for the next month, takes 48 hours to activate the request, it says. It will give more time to find out how to cancel the BT app.

Highlighted

My last payment was at the end of March.  I assume you take bt sport charges in advance,  so I trust when you sort out is happening with bt sport I will get a refund of that £10 charge.

Highlighted

How do I cancel BT Sport? I only subscribed to watch live premier league and champions league matches. There’s no confirmed resumption date for the premier league and the champions league has been cancelled.

Why do I have to pay for a service that I’m not getting?!

It’s impossible to get through to Customer Services to speak to someone.

Highlighted
Hooked

Hi doughnut87,

I cancelled mine via the 'question' route and selecting the 'invoice' box.

Various members have used other routes including clicking the coronavirus update banner at the top of the forum page.

It is pot luck just now including the result you might achieve.

Best of luck.

Highlighted

Can you please cancel my BT sport subscription. I have been trying to contact via phone and chat, but neither is working.