Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at cancelling BT Sport?

FIXED
Highlighted
Hooked

Re: Looking at cancelling BT Sport?

I've tried the VAT invoice method as well.  It's to only actual way to send any kind of message.

I appreciate they're busy but I'd be perfetly happy if they had a way to message them and they could action my request when they get aound to it.  Simply cutting all forms of contact isn't really acceptable.  Maybe they can include the ability too add and remove packages in future.

Highlighted
Hooked

Wow 5 mins and I got a message saying it's cancelled.

Highlighted

Like everyone else, I too would like to cancel or postpone the BT App and would look to receiving a refund for March.  My next payment is due on 3rd April and I suspect the charge will still be taken as I can see no sign of an announcement.  I'd then be looking at 2 months reimbursement.  If Sky can immediately suspend subscriptions and it would appear if you are a BT customer, you are being offered a credit, then why can't Plusnet implement this too?

https://www.bt.com/sport-support-options/?s_cid=con_FURL_sport_support

Highlighted

Hi

Tried the emailing option.

FYI, Andy Baker has left Plusnet

Highlighted
Hooked

After raising a ticket (aka "Question") late last week via https://www.plus.net/wizard/ and responding that I'd like my BT Sport app cancelled, I got a phone call yesterday to confirm the cancellation and a credit for the amount paid on the last bill. 

So the right result in the end but it really should be easier to action!

Highlighted

Well done Newbie wish all their customers were treated the same.

Why is that some customers are getting their BT Sport cancelled immediately, others are getting backdated refunds and yet all I get is mine “ is scheduled for cancellation”?
My next payment is the 4th I hope you are not going to take it.
I tried to ask why the inconsistency but of course you can't respond to their emails, only by telephoning and I really don't have the time to sit on the phone for hours and then get disconnected.
I hope they are reading these messages.

Their lack of consistency is only bettered by their lack of communication. 

Highlighted
Hooked

Hi, as drcarrera pointed out if you go through the "do you need a VAT Invoice" it let's you create a ticket.

After a day of raising one I received a reply saying it had been cancelled.

Big thanks to drcarrera for setting me on the path although surely Plusnet will make this easier in future.

Highlighted

I would like to pause MY BT Sport subscription until the live service resumes.There is no wayto register this with Customer Services at the moment.

Highlighted
Grafter
Fixes: 1

just had a notice from plusnet to say our bt sport has been cancelled, so thanks for that.

Highlighted
Grafter

It does seem that the only way currently to cancel BT Sport is to raise a ticket. I did this yesterday at 17:37 and recevied confirmation that my subscription was cancelled at 19:27. Seemingly no way to pause the service as with Sky Sports though.

Highlighted

Please advise how I can my suspend BT Sport subscription. No-one is answering the phone and the website can't help.

Highlighted

Please suspend my BT Sport subscription. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi all

I have eventually received a reply from Plusnet.

However, they have paused my subscription for three months and not cancelled it!

It seems there is no consistency in their approach.

At least I got somewhere - I think it was through raising a ticket re VAT invoice, but can't be certain as tried every channel going.

Good luck to everyone else - perservere and you'll get there.

Highlighted

There certainly is inconsistency, I managed to get mine cancelled after raising a ticket but there was no mention of the option to  suspend it or refunding anything!  

Highlighted

Please could you arrange for my BT Sport subscription to be suspended until such times as live sport broadcasts resume.

Many thanks,