cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at cancelling BT Sport?

FIXED
Highlighted

Re: Looking at cancelling BT Sport?

Hi, I would be interested in pausing or cancelling my subscription if possible. Thanks 

Highlighted
Rising Star

Opening a ticket requesting cancellation worked for me -

https://www.plus.net/wizard/

Highlighted

Hi 

Thank you for suggesting this, raising a ticket is something I have done in the past .However I don't seem to be able to find an option to do this currently Sad

Chat is offline too - suggests calling ,but I guess that will mean being on hold for hours!

Highlighted
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Hopefully Plusnet will respond this week , and at least by ‘pausing” our payments it will help all their customers and give a little back By the way of ‘good faith’ during these difficult times. 

Highlighted

Read you are looking into BT sports customers. Absolutely impossible to speak to someone.

I hope Plusnet will do the decent thing, as have Sky who unsolicited deferred their subscription.

Very disappointed Plusnet are not doing more to support its customers.

Highlighted

I too would like to have my BT Sport subscription cancelled at this time, but am finding it very difficult to find a way to do this. Any help from Plusnet to do this would be much appreciated. 

Highlighted
Hooked

I would also like to cancel the BT Sport App.  I have attampted to use "chat", email, Twitter and also through the Web Account but there's no way to cancel online.  Of course as usual I can add features but not cancel them.

Please advise Plusnet as I'm paying for sport that is not being provided and currently I can no longer afford.

Thank you.

Highlighted

With the call centre not currently taking calls.i also would like to cancel my BT Sports Subscription a.s.a.p.Many thanks

Highlighted
Rising Star

It looks like BT Sport are giving customers 1 month credit back -

https://www.bt.com/sport-support-options/?s_cid=con_FURL_sport_support

Highlighted

Hi,

I am also looking to cancel/ suspend my BT Sport addon.

I have been trying to contact you via phone, chat and twitter but have had no luck so far!

Thanks

James

Highlighted

Hi

Thanks for advice.

The only way I found of contacting them was via the 'Complaints Code of Practice' at the bottom of the screen and posting a message. Every other route seems to be closed off......

Cheers

Highlighted
Hooked

I think complaining is the only option seeing as no one replies anymore!! Twitter seems a good outlet, especially when tagging in ofcom!

Highlighted
Hooked

Like everyone on this forum and this topic what a toil it has been to find any way into the BT Sport section to ask for a suspension of the service that is now not live.

What has happened to the comment 'we'll do you proud' ?  Come on PlusNet, back that up.  

Highlighted

thank you 

Highlighted

I too would like my bt sport app subscription, and as a gesture of goodwill backdated to the cessation of live sport. I am happy to continue when live sport resumes