cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long delay activating BT Sport SD via Skye platform

FIXED
Highlighted

Long delay activating BT Sport SD via Skye platform

Some three weeks ago I requested to be re-connected back to BT Sport via Skye after an abortive attempt at using BT Sport via apps.  I have phoned & complained at length to the technical reps  at PlusNet but no connection yet. Each time I ring I get a different rep. The ticket is still open but I have no BT Sport.  No one rep   see's through a problem to it's finish. Some promise  to ring back but never do. Senior managers are not available apparently.  I have been with PlusNet 9 years & the service has been excellent. Now I am not so sure. Where do I go next is the question?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 921

Re: Long delay activating BT Sport SD via Skye platform

Thanks for your post @Adjer 

I'm sorry to see the amount of time we're taking to activate your BT Sport over Sky service. I've passed this to a colleague to sort out for you and I should be able to provide an update on the progress later on today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Hi @Adjer

It looks like your BT Sport over Sky service was activated in the backend system earlier this afternoon so we've now completed the activation on your account.

Apologies again for the time it's taken us to provide you with the service.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

I do feel that there is a weakness in the PlusNet support system in that, we initially speak to a different operative each time we ring up about a problem. We end up explaining fully what is going wrong repeatedly. It is filed under a ticket system but the not chased up repeatedly until it is solved. Instead it passes to the next operative when we ring again. Service has been good in the 9 years I have been a customer but are things slipping now they are so much bigger.

Highlighted

Sorry I forgot to thank you  Anoush for sorting it out. I am enjoying my football again.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your post back @Adjer 

I’m sorry for the poor experience you’ve had, we encourage ownership to get a problem resolved without you needing to call twice so we’ve obviously let you down on this occasion. Sad

No problem regarding the help on here although it actually wasn’t me who got your BT Sport working, it was one of the advisers you spoke with on the day before I picked this up

They enabled this on the backend system and I arranged for the activation to be completed on your account, which bills you for the service and doesn’t affect the service itself. 

Fingers crossed there are no more issues but feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else you’d need help with. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team