cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Pause

Community Veteran

Live Pause

Not sure if this should be a question for PN or YV, but could we have a persistent indicator during Live Pause showing how far we currently are behind real time?
Also, is there a button you can press during Live Pause that takes you directly forward to real time, without having to FF through the paused content?
4 REPLIES
PeeGee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Live Pause

As an interim, you could press "pause" twice rapidly. Not exactly what you want, though Smiley
I always press "stop", which resumes live display.
Phil
Plusnet Fibre (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link TD-W9980 modem-router.
Community Veteran

Quote from: PeeGee
I always press "stop", which resumes live display.

Thanks. This is what I was used to doing on Sky, but I tried this on PN and it didn't seem to work.
Quote from: PeeGee
As an interim, you could press "pause" twice rapidly. Not exactly what you want, though Smiley

That "progress bar"  that you get always seems to be blank. I've always assumed that this is a bug.
PeeGee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Perhaps it's a difference between the YV and YV+ boxes - the progress bar shows correctly and stop works fine with my YV+ box.
Phil
Plusnet Fibre (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link TD-W9980 modem-router.
Community Veteran

Mine's a YV+ box as well, and the pause time indicator seems to be working fine where I just tried it again. Don't really understand that, as this is the 1st time I've seen the bar actually any info on it! And the Stop button took me to real time as well for the first time! Seems like you've fixed the problem by replying to my post  Many thanks.