cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining TV service

richardjh
Dabbler

Joining TV service

Hi, I have been with Plusnet for a number of years and now out of contract.  If I was to take the TV service would I be re-tied into a contract?  Many thanks.
2 REPLIES
Fixes: 101

Re: Joining TV service

Yes,  length of contract depends on what offer you're given..
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Joining TV service

Acording to 'here's the legal bit' here: https://www.plus.net/tv/
YouView TV from Plusnet
To take YouView TV from Plusnet you will need to be a current Plusnet Unlimited Fibre or Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra customer, with a minimum estimated line speed of 15Mb, and a Plusnet line rental customer. You must sign up for an 18 month minimum contract for:-
Plusnet Unlimited Fibre or Unlimited Fibre Extra from £14.99 a month in a low cost area (otherwise from £22.49 a month);
Plusnet line rental at £16.99 a month or Line Rental Saver at £185.88 by paying for 12 months in advance (equivalent of £15.49 a month).; and
YouView TV from Plusnet (Entertainment and BT Sport Lite channel packs included as standard) at £5 a month.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.