cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ip6023

thehypnootoad
Dabbler

Ip6023

Just wondering if everything on plusnets end is set up correct as still getting ipc6023 ive tried openreach modem and other routers but still getting error message theres suppost to be a tv engineer coming out but I dont know when. I used same config as i have now for tv at previous address and worked flawless but at this its just ipc6023 tried resetting router enabling multicast option tried a plusnet router nothing multicast is coming through windows 10 as tried vlc player appreciate any help thanks Ash
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 405

Re: Ip6023

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

I can see our tests are showing there's a high amount of errors on the line which will most likely be the cause.

We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
thehypnootoad
Dabbler

Thank you for getting back to me Ive had a few engineers out to property who seem to do something that fixes it but break something else but nobody seems to know what the issue is Iam suppose to of had a senior engineer out to look at it but it seems this hasn't happened yet what is the next coarse of action thanks Ashley

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 57

Hi @thehypnootoad

I have contacted our supplier and received fresh information regarding this issue. 

Updates have been added to this ticket - could you please review them and give the included requests a go? 

Please accept my apologies, and thank you for the patience and understanding you have shown whilst we have been working on this issue.

Thanks,

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team