Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet channels freezing with error code ipc6023

Gerry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Internet channels freezing with error code ipc6023

Hi,

As the subject states, internet channels go off with IPC6023 intermittantly. If I change channel up or down that channel appears, then change back to the one I was watching and that then works.

I have the Plusnet hub 1 and a new T2120. I also have an older T2120 and that does it as well. I have tried different routers, a HH5 and an Asus N66U and both do it. They are all connected ethernet with no powerline adapters. I have also setup a thinkbroadband quality monitor but that shows no dropouts either.

Plusnet extra fibre 80/20. Speed test shows 73 down and 18 up with 14ms of latency.

I have re-initialised the DTR, router and even the TV? Nothing seems to fix the problem.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Re: Internet channels freezing with error code ipc6023

HI @Gerry,

I am sorry to hear about the issues that you have faced with your service regarding Internet channels. I can see that you have contact us regarding this issue on the 03/10/2016.

Did you follow the steps from the ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=135185760 that we sent you and are the issues still occurring?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Ben Babinski
 Plusnet Help Team
Gerry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Internet channels freezing with error code ipc6023

Yes, followed all those plus changed ethernet cables and one to the bt telephone box as well.
Have to say it's nowhere near as frequent but still comes up once or twice a week.
Was told that they would send a tv service engineer out but if no fault or my fault I would be charged. Of course it wouldn't do it while he was here so I am reluctant to go ahead with that.
Feel like I am in a catch 22 and being blackmailed into living with it.