Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going blind?!

mmace
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Going blind?!

I got an email through from PlusNet this afternoon asking if I wanted to upgrade my TV so I checked what I'd get with Ectertainment Extra and I liked the fact there was 3 music channels for £3 so went for it.

Since Getting home I can only find MTV Music, I cannot for the life of me find MTV Classic or VH1. Can anyone help?

Cheers

EDIT: They have removed the 2 channels from the list since I tweeted support and are now denyng they were ever there, luckily I took a screenshot

3 REPLIES
mmace
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Going blind?!

Getting really annoyed with PN about this now.
The channels have reappeared here https://www.plus.net/tv/faq/ (also see new screenshot in case they remove them again).
Live chat says they've never had those channels and never will. Twitter support have no idea what's going on.

Isn't this false advertising?
Getting people like me to sign up saying they have certain channels that don't exist for us to view?
What if people choose PlusNet over another company for broadband, TV and phone for an 18 month contract because they think they can get these channels?

When they remove the channels from the list, you can still see them in the source code of the page so they are showing up in Google searches.

Come on PlusNet, get this sorted. Either remove them completely or give us the channels.
Either way, get all your support teams on the same page so we're not getting different stories from different people!
caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

The missing channels don't show in the link you've posted but I've just logged into my account & gone to the Manage TV Channels page & they still show up on that one.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 461

Hi there.

It looks like our website wasn't updated to reflect the offering we've got with YouView.

We're happy to provide a refund of the channel pack as a gesture of goodwill and you should be able to remove the pack online if you want moving forward?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team