cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up of not being answered

teddman
Grafter

Fed up of not being answered

i am fed up of not geting an answer. I am a long time customer of yours. I got a leaflet last year through the door for the PNTV. i rang to take it out, was told multiple different things by lots of staff. ended up getting told by [Removed] that i cant get it because im on the FTTP trial. I was then offered the following with you. I was put onto the SAME contract/offer as the PNTV one i was wanting, BUT told as soon as the TV package did become available to me i would get the FREE box and setup etc. RIGHT. So its been ages since all this but im fed up, i want the extra tv package, can i get it or not? Iv posted several times in the forums and nobody answers me. Im going to ring in the morning and try and sort this out but if you see this before can someone please set me straight.
its worth noting that today, randomly my HUMAX box installed an update and restarted. Upon restart i now have ALL the extra TV channels showing, I click on them and it asked me to set it up, so i did. Takes me to a PN page and then gives me the error, BTV-437?
So they show up, but i cant actually view them?
Im so frustrated
please HELP
[Moderators Note by Mike (Mav) Support Agent's Name Removed as Per the Forum Rules to an area visable by staff]
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Re: Fed up of not being answered

OK so if your Yourview box is seeing the channels then they are available. You just need PN to acknowledge this and send you a box.
teddman
Grafter

Yep. Rang up and was finally sorted it out. Aparently I can get it now and a box is on the way to me. Just have to pay postage. FINALLY
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Just watch you don't try to access the channels on a different box once setup. PN don't support multi-room so it tends to muck up the working box.