cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request: Enable YouView remote to change code to avoid operating other Humax devices.

DavRo
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Feature request: Enable YouView remote to change code to avoid operating other Humax devices.

My oldest Humax box, a Foxstat HDR, allows me to select a code (1-6) to 'pair' it with its remote.

My understanding is that there is no equivalent feature in the PlusNet YouView box (or the BT one) and that the code is preset to 1.

I now have a third Humax box - a TN8000HD (French TNT Sat) and that has the same problem. So both remotes operate both boxes.

These Humax variants are proliferating! Please could you include this feature in the next f/w update.

(And I would ask in the TNT forum if there were one.)

Thank you for reading.

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 853

Re: Feature request: Enable YouView remote to change code to avoid operating other Humax devices.

Thanks for the feedback @DavRo 

I've passed this onto the correct team to review internally although I can't guarantee a change.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
DavRo
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Feature request: Enable YouView remote to change code to avoid operating other Humax devices.

Thank you.

Although it occurred to me that unless this facility is already built into the remote control I doubt if it could be fixed in the firmware of the receiver.