cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code IPC6023.

sugden4821

Error Code IPC6023.

Anybody got any ideas on this.
We have just received  our You View + Box.
On all Internet channels we are getting picture break up, sound drop out with the error code IPC6023.
Using Simpler Network Power Line Adaptors which we were using with a BT You View Box,  never had any problems.
Router is a BT Home Hub 5. No issues with Internet, all devices, Tablets, Mobile all connect and work fine.
Fibre is constant or near  38 MBPS.
So far i have tried reset/pair on Power Line Adaptors, hard wiring to Router, none of which has worked.
Plusnet support have not  been very helpful , you should  try using using our Router.
I am totally stumped, from what i have read the Home Hub 5 should work with multi cast  no tweaking.
Any suggestions welcome.  Sad

5 REPLIES
ricke17
Grafter

Re: Error Code IPC6023.

Have you tried connecting via ethernet from the powerline adapter which provides internet to the YV box via a laptop to see if you can still get online?  More suggestions here: https://support.youview.com/articles/Self_Service_FAQ/How-do-I-resolve-IPC-6023
Try rebooting the YV box - turn it off then wait a few seconds and back on using the switch at the back of the YV box
Fibre Broadband 80/20, Netgear D7000
sugden4821

Update. Turned all equipment off . Reset Power Line adaptors. Changed Ethernet Cables and so far it's working. Touch wood it's sorted.  Cheesy
ricke17
Grafter

Yay!!
sugden4821

Angry  Up Date Part 2.
Well we watched Internet Channels last night until 20.00 hours not one error message perfect  HD picture and sound.
Switched over to BBC 1 HD for an hour then back to Internet channels , within 5 minutes error code , picture break up and sound drop out.
Just checked again this morning and probably the worst it,s been, all channels breaking up and the error code.....
Just checked with my work  HP Lap Top to  Power Line Adaptor  that,s connected to Humax Box no problems found the Home Hub 5 straight away and working fine.    Roll eyes
If Plus Net support  see this any suggestions would be helpful.
ricke17
Grafter

I would give them a call - the only thing is they will only provide support if you use the pn router and or modem :-(