cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double synopsis for programmes.

SonicScot
Grafter

Double synopsis for programmes.

I bought a Humax DTRT1000 in April last year, from Amazon. The manufacturer's software version is 21.50.50 and the component software is 2.9.34 (don't know if this is relevant, but there it is).
The last update happened on the 18th of October.
I have fibre with Plusnet, 37/17Mb, which is wonderful after many years of 3-4Mb  Smiley
Since the October update, every time I want to read the synopsis of a programme, I press info and one synopsis flashes on the screen before being quickly replaced with a completely different one. They basically give the same information, ish, about the programme. But I'm wondering if, by having fibre from Plusnet, they have fettled with my Youview box without me wishing for it to be fettled with  Huh
The synopsis that flashes up then disappears always contains episode indicators, eg 3/6 and 1/8, I like this information. The synopsis which ends up on the screen does not include this useful bit of knowledge. It's quite difficult to see it during the short period it appears on the screen.
Have Plusnet forced something of their TV package on to my box? Do they have a 'catch-all Youview box' approach? I'm sure that I always got the '3/6' bit before Plusnet launched their TV stuff, so I think my box might have been 'trespassed' upon.
Or is this not possible unless I add the Plusnet TV package?
If my suspicions are right, is there a way for Plusnet to take back whatever they have sent to my box? Or do I have to do something to regain the original state?
I'd like my box to return to showing me the original synopsis.  Smiley