cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel ideas

thegame2k0
Grafter

Channel ideas

Maybe we could do a list of channels we'd like to have on plusnet tv and the most popular channels could be passed on to the powers that be, we can count out the sky ones as bt and sky don't get on. Ones i'd like to see are (ones in bold are on bt already)
GOLD
WATCH
ALIBI
NAT GEO WILD
NAT GEO
LIFETIME
Sony movie channel
On demand content from the channels we have.
A ppv movie option
6 REPLIES
PowerLee
Rising Star

Re: Channel ideas

Gold is the one channel that is stopping SWMBO from telling Virgin where to stick there Tivo box & sky high charges.
Im not a big fan of Tivo, the BBC I player app is never going to work correctly until Virgin admit they have a network congestion problem & im also sick of the Tivo box automatically recording programs IT thinks I want to watch even though I have turned this feature OFF in the settings  Angry
thegame2k0
Grafter

Tivo is a clunky mess imo i left vm and switched to plusnet as i had a huge row with vm blocking torrent sites, being a linux user i rely on torrents for distros and easy updates aswell as linux software, the youview box imho is leaps and bounds ahead of tivo and is much snappier and nicer outlay too.
dick:quote
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

that old excuse huh..... torrents for linux distros... sure  Grin
why can't people just admit that they download stuff that is technically not permitted.
i do it all the time, every day.
however i've moved from torrents to usenet again, so the blocking of sites is really not affecting me.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Some people DO you torrents legally you know.
Just this last week I downloaded 3 different Linux ISO's via torrent, totalling over 5Gb, Its about the ONLY use I have for torrents as what you get from the "other" sites is so varied and/or contains spam/viruses etc.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Pretty sure the only time I've ever (knowingly) used torrents has been for Linux ISOs, I wouldn't trust the content of 'torrent sites'.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
azrael316

I have only ever had issues with torrents when using 'public' sites, Piratebay KaT etc.
When using a nice 'private' torrent site, never had an issue.  Crazy
And getting around VMs blocks is pretty easy...