cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get BT sports App to work

FIXED
Highlighted

Cannot get BT sports App to work

I am having a nightmare trying to get the App to work. Upgraded my account over 48 hours ago to include BT sport.  We can now watch it on the TV but not on the App.  Someone from Plusnet set me up a new BT ID which I can log on to, but it asks me a security question.  It will not accept the correct answer, even though I know it's correct, and there is no way of resetting it.  It asks me to phone BT if I've forgotten the answer, but BT say it's a Plusnet issue as I'm not a BT customer.  Plusnet say they have nothing to do with the App - aggggh stuck in a vicious circle and I'm going mad!!! I've made hours of phonecalls and been cut off by so many plusnet staff I'm totally desparate.  Surely someone must know how it works?

2 REPLIES 2
Fixes: 1,026

Re: Cannot get BT sports App to work

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to TV

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 904

Re: Cannot get BT sports App to work

Fix

Thanks for your post @CP1 

I'm sorry to see you're having problems setting up your BT Sport App. So I can raise this with BT to investigate further as they'd likely want to re-setup the BT Sport Account for you, could you reply to this ticket with the information I've requested. I'll then get this passed on to BT to resolve as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team