cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT sports app

jedburghmark

Cancelling BT sports app

I took out a subscription to the BT Sports App from Plusnet (£5.00) last October (2018), and now wish to cancel this. There is no function to carry this out in the 'Add-Ons' page in the My Accounts section of your website.  I have looked in the BT Sport pages and still cant find anyway to cancel BT sport. I have tried to phone but got no reply. Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 83

Re: Cancelling BT sports app

Hi @jedburghmark,

I'm sorry for the wait time that you experienced when you tried to call us to cancel the BT Sport App. We can cancel this from here for you - as we charge for our services in advance, this would be removed on your next billing date.

Please reply to the ticket here to confirm that you would like to cancel BT Sport. If you get back in touch on here once you've done this, we'll pick this back up and arrange the cancellation.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jedburghmark

Thanks for your help and I have replied confirming i want to cancel BT Sport.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 40

Thanks for getting back in touch @jedburghmark

It doesn't look like your response has come through on the open support ticket confirming you wish for BT Sport to be cancelled. Would you be able to try and respond again via your members portal on this open ticket here. Once that has been done, we can begin the process of getting it cancelled.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 623

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else to TV

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'