cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT sport app

hagis

Cancelling BT sport app

I cancel my BT sport subscription, please? I've missed the first half off the football because it wouldn't let me log in which has been the final straw.

7 REPLIES 7
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 15

Re: Cancelling BT sport app

Hi there @hagis,

I'm sorry to hear that BT sport wasn't performing for you. If there's anything we can do to help, we can certainly take a look into this for you.

Unfortunately we cannot process cancellation requests for products via the forums. If you reply to this TICKET confirming you would like to proceed in cancelling the package we can get it actioned for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matt L
 Plusnet Help Team
gavcuk
Grafter

Can you please raise a ticket for me to cancel my BT sport app too?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Hi @gavcuk,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you'd like to cancel your BT Sport App subscription. Please confirm you wish to cancel here and we'll get that sorted for you from your next invoice.

Any questions, do come back to us.

Thanks - LF

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
  Tahir M
 Plusnet Help Team
JonCart

Please could you raise a ticket for me to cancel my BT sport app as well? Many thanks!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Hi @JonCart,

I have raised a ticket on your account requesting confirmation to cancel the BT Sport app, you can access it here. Once you have replied to the ticket, let us know on here so we can pick it up as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
JonCart

Hello - many thanks for your reply and guidance!

I have clicked on the ticket and confirmed that I want to cancel the BT Sport app. As per your suggestion below, I am posting this reply so my request can be actioned promptly.

Your assistance has been much appreciated!

All the best,

Jon

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Thank you for updating the ticket @JonCart and no worries, anytime.

I have removed the BT Sport app, feel free to get back in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks again!

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional