cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT Sports App

Endemoniada

Re: Cancelling BT Sports App

I did request this recently via chat but nothing seems to have happened so if someone could 'raise a ticket' for me I would be very grateful.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @Endemoniada

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have sent you a ticket regarding this that you can view here

Thank you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
tsplus5

Please raise a ticket to cancel my BT Sport App subscription - chat is currently available and phone queue very long.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Hi @tsplus5,

I have created a ticket for you here. Please give us a nudge on here once you've replied to the ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

tsplus5

Please consider this reply the "nudge" you apparently need, in addition to 2 requests, before you will cancel my subscription. Certainly a great deal more trouble to cancel than it was to subscribe!...

Champnet
Pro
Fixes: 1

Ditto.. all I got was a ticket stating :

As requested a ticket has been created for removal of BT sport from your account. Please respond directly to this ticket and also notify us on community that this has been done. We will then action removal of BT sport as soon as possible and calculate any pro rata charge.” Because I didn’t know what to reply the ticket has now been closed....

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Hi @tsplus5

Please accept my apologies for the delays in removing the BT Sport App. As this is a public forum, I'm afraid for security reasons we have to confirm on the account that it can be removed. However, I can now confirm that it has been removed.

@Champnet

As we received no response I have created a further ticket on your account, please reply to it here with a quick comment that you are happy for us to proceed and we will remove it for you. Once you have replied to the ticket, please reply on here so we can pick it up as soon as possible for you.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Plusnet Help Team
Champnet
Pro
Fixes: 1

Your explanation of events may be helpful to others.

Replied, thank you.

BERTJ

l would like to cancel my btsport app.

Can you arrange this please.

BERTJ

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @BERTJ

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we are unable to do this through your community post, but I have sent you a ticket on your account to process this that you can access here

Please advise through the ticket and we can process this for you. Please respond back on this thread that you have done so and we will make the changes required.

If you have any other questions feel free to get in touch.

Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
rjm045

Same story as others, cancelled via the chat in September yet still being charged.

How do i get rid of this and get my money back?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Hello @rjm045,

I am sorry to hear you have cancelled and the account is still been charged for this. I have created a ticket here, please reply to it and then come back here and let us know so we can progress this for you.

Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

anf1408

I would also like to cancel my BT Sports App. Can you raise a ticket for me. Thank you

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

@anf1408,

I've raised a ticket on your account, please respond to the ticket and once you've done that please let us know here so we can remove it for you. 

For future reference, for anyone else reading this thread wishing for the app to be removed it will be quicker and easier to raise a ticket yourself here then advise the reference in this post so we can pick it up. It just stops the back and forth for you. 

Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
anf1408

I confirm I have responded to the ticket. Thank you.