Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

FIXED
robbieglover2k
Rising Star

Re: Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

Wow hahaha and you say what I'm saying is bizarre.

You're right it's not a solution this is BT once again shooting themselves in the foot, it's ridiculous.

But to say Plusnet are doing this for their own profit is completely wrong, if this was the case, they'd be doing this on all their services, they're not, it's a BT Sport thing.

Bloody hell all I did is try to explain lol

------

Oh you've edited your post, no, BT called me, they kept me on the phone for 50 mins for feedback because they valued me but again, you're right and I'm wrong lol

Anyway enough, I wish I'd never replied to you when all I did is try to kindly explain as you're accusing Plusnet of doing this for their own profit (which I can understand) and then accusing me being an employer and now calling them accusing me of being a difficult customer (make your mind up) and now you're slandering my posts too lol 

Anyway leave it there, as I say I was just trying to kindly explain to shed some light as I understand people don't know the in depth of the situation but it doesn't matter Smiley 

Kindness is king so lets keep it kind Smiley 

AnneC

Re: Cancelling BT Sports App

Hi - I'd also like to cancel BT sport app - could you arrange this, please? Thanks

Nlondoner
Hooked

Re: Cancelling BT Sports App

There's no excuse for doubling the price or reason for doing so other than to gouge loyal customers. From the cancellation requests on here, which must be a fraction of overall cancellations, this is a lesson that Plusnet will have to learn the hard way. They offered BT Sport this time last year for £2.50 pm to reel people in. To now quadruple that price is shameful. The content has not changed at all to justify such an increase.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 56

@LisaR84, @AnneC, Please raise a ticket here to request the app to be removed and let us know once you have so that we can remove it for you. This will raise a ticket on your account, you don't need ot put anything special just that you want the BT sport app cancelling. Let us know once you have done this here and we'll action it for you. 

@mritchyfeet, That's been actioned for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
AnneC

I have raised this as requested.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 56

@AnneC, That's been actioned for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
AnneC

I would love to click the “This fixed my problem” button but I’ve no idea where that is! But you have fixed it.

Fixes: 339

@AnneC 

As far as I am aware the 'This fixed my problem' button is only available for the thread-starter.

Also, this thread has already been marked as fixed.

You can click on the thumbs up icon the give thanks.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Matted68

I would like to cancel my subscription to BT Sport can you raise a ticket please?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 43

Hi @Matted68,

I've raised a ticket on your account regarding this, which can be viewed here. Please let us know once you've responded so that we can pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
gordy52
Dabbler

Hello, I'd also like to cancel my BT subscription due to the price increase. Can this be actioned please?

Many Thanks.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 38

Hi @gordy52

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I have created a ticket for you here

Once you have responded to the said ticket, please feel free to come back to us and we will action your account accordingly. 

Kind Regards

OllieC
 Plusnet Help Team
LisaR84
Hooked

I have done this via the link provided
gordy52
Dabbler

I have responded to the ticket I think.

Thank you.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @gordy52

Thanks for responding to the ticket and on here, I can confirm that this has been carried out for you and the BT Sport app will be removed.

If you have any other questions please feel free to get in touch.

Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team