Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

FIXED
Highlighted
Hooked

Re: Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

It is in this thread a poster called Nick says it's.not been cancelled...if this wasn't you , then you should investigate this?
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 921

I’m pretty sure Nick would’ve been referring to his own BT Sport app subscription rather than yours

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Hooked

Ok well I received an email and that is what it said so that's why I thought it was for me as I received the email.
Thanks
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem. This is a public forum, if you reply to a thread you’re automatically subscribed so you’ll get notifications if anyone else replies. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

I'd be grateful if you could raise a ticket to remove the BT Sport app sub from my account please.

Many thanks.
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 388

Thanks for your post @JF53

I've raised the ticket on your account which you can view by going here

If you can respond to the ticket and then post back here once you've done so we'll get that picked up for you

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

Hi, I'd like to cancel my BT Sport app add-on please. Can a ticket be raised for this. Thanks.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Thanks for contacting us @Melter

I've raised the ticket on your account which you can view by going to this link.

If you can respond to the ticket and then post back here once you've done so we'll get that picked up for you.

Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

Thanks for getting back to me. I've followed the link and confirmed cancellation so all good here.

Cheers

Highlighted

Please could you cancel the BT sport addon from my account too?

Thanks

Guy

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your post Guy

Sure thing, I've raised a ticket on your account you'll be able to respond to by going Here.

Let us know once you've responded and we'll get it picked back up for you as soon as we can.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

Please cancel my BT Sport subscription asap. Since when the price quadrupled? When I started with the subscription it did cost me £2.5 per month but since the jump to £10 per month it is above my budget. I'd also like to get a refund for the time since the price has gong up please.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your post @marian3k 

Could you log into your account and raise a ticket to us from Here with your request? Drop us a message back with the ticket ID afterwards and we'll make sure it's picked up as soon as we can.

With regards to the cost, the BT Sport App started out at £5 then we increased this to £10 as of 17th September 2019 we told everyone about in August. If you had this for £2.50 it would've been on an agreed special offer for a period of time.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team