Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

FIXED
rkaur
Grafter

Re: Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

Hi, I phoned customer options and after waiting all that time they said they can not offer any deals now and to wait until the price of BT Sports actually goes up then to call in again. Waste of time!

Benplus

I have replied to the ticket. Remove ASAP please
Highlighted
thunderstorm654

I do not want to spend ages on the phone either only to be told there are no deals right now - please could you create a ticket to remove BT Sport from my account?

BERTJ
Grafter

Re: bt sports increase from 16th September and customers with current bt sports deals

A further observation is that those customers who have a deal on youview tv with plusnet get bt sports lite included in the price meaning you get 42 premier league games at no extra cost .

So what PN are doing is increasing their bt sports price to £10 pm to subsidise their vast investment in european football on bt sports 2 and the other sports channels which makes the increase even more unbelievable.

At worse youview tv costs you £5 pm you could get a lower price l think if you gave PN a arguement ok you have to pay for the youview box and delivery but the box is yours when your tv contract ends so look at it as an investment as you can still record on youview+ box after your subcription ends (youview channels only).

sncmiller

Hi Adam

I'm afraid there isn't a price offer that would make me keep the app. I don't use it enough even to justify the previous £5 so I am definitely not open to haggling over a price from the new £10. Please therefore go ahead and raise a ticket to cancel it for me. 

Thanks.

thurhomish
Hooked

Hi,

Will you please also remove BT Sport from my account.  I don't use it often enough to be willing to pay an extra £5 per month.

Thank you

thurhomish

roadsidetree
Hooked

Cancel BT Sport app

Hi,

Received email today about scheduled price increase to BT Sport.

Since I can't afford this increase, can someone help me in cancelling BT Sport app please.

Thanks,

thurhomish
Hooked

Re: Cancel BT Sport app

I require help cancelling my BT sport also please.

Thanks

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 95

Hi all, 

Before potentially looking at anyone's individual request I wanted to elaborate on why we're recommending speaking with customer options. 

If you're in a position to re-contract with us this could well mean we can offer a deal including discounts towards phone and broadband that could offset the change in price for BT Sport. I understand it might not seem like a pleasant prospect to have to make a call about it but I can arrange for someone to call you instead if need be. 

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, 

Could I ask you to have a look at the response I've just made on this thread please? https://community.plus.net/t5/TV/Cancelling-BT-Sport-app-after-price-rise/m-p/1663326#M6117 - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thunderstorm654

Hi @adamwalker 

I appreciate you have to say that but I really want it removed from my account. I am not in a position to get a new contract, and it really is a waste of time trying to convince me otherwise Smiley.

Please can you raise the ticket for removal or if absolutely necessary ask someone to call me.

Cheers.

thurhomish
Hooked

I am not in a position yet to renew my subscription.  I am not wishing to carry on with my BT Sport, so please cancel it.  

roadsidetree
Hooked

Thank you @adamwalker.

Can I just cancel my BT Sport app please.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,

Could you drop a reply to that effect over on that thread please?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
roadsidetree
Hooked

Hi @adamwalker,

Please cancel my BT Sports app. [Username: [Removed]]

Thanks,

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).