Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT Sport app after price rise

FIXED
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Re: Cancelling BT Sports App

Hi @tgriley

Thanks for getting in touch to remove your BT Sport App.

I have sent you a ticket on your account regarding this, please respond on the ticket to confirm this, once you have done this send a quick message on here and I can action this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
tgriley

Hi Warwick. Thanks for opening the ticket. I have replied to it now.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @tgriley

Thanks for getting back to me.

That's all done for you with immediate effect, if you have any questions at all then feel free to get in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
BillsGymSock

Hello,

I would like to go about cancelling my subscription to BTsport. How would I go about doing this?Huh

Thank you Smiley

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 52

Hi @BillsGymSock

Thanks for getting in touch - If you could respond to this ticket, we'll get that actioned for you.

Best wishes

Dave

Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
rkaur
Grafter

BT Sport Price increasing

is it correct that BT sport prices are increasing from £5 a month to £10 in September.  Almost double the price?? which is ridiculous 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 45

Re: BT Sport Price increasing

Hey @rkaur,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

That is correct. Our BT sport app & youview channel pack prices are changing in price to £10.00 - this to reflect the pricing within the industry for this product and to make sure we stay competitive.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Thanks.

Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Doubling in price but "this to reflect the pricing within the industry for this product and to make sure we stay competitive".

Sorry that makes no sense.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 51

@billnotben - I'm sorry that you feel this way. 

A different explanation will not be provided, however, as there isn't one. Mads has given the correct information and if you were to ask anyone in the company the same question you would get the same answer. 

Thanks, 

MoR

MoR
 Plusnet Help Team
BERTJ
Rising Star

l have read exchanges on the forum on this subject.

l think it is PN using an excuse to increase bt sports cost by 100pct so much for PN being a caring company a leopard does not change its spots PN are owned by bt and this just the type of action which has driven customers away from bt and l feel PN should now be known as the uncaring company not the caring company it portrayed.

Come on PN show you are a caring company and cancel this 100pct increase.

My view is you will drive customers away from bt sports and PN and any good will customers may have had will send them to look at other providers total pack offers and do as most energy users do change their supplier each year to get lower rates.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

@MasterOfReality wrote:

A different explanation will not be provided, however, as there isn't one.

Doubling the price to stay "competitive".

Are you sure you don't want another try.

BERTJ
Rising Star

Pricing yourself out of an already competitive market thats what l see.

There is making a profit and keeping the good will of your customers you need an even balance.

BERTJ
Rising Star

l have a reduced bt sports rate quoted and accepted in march 2019 on and 18 month contract so the increase PN intend to charge will mean my bt sports agreed reduction would increase by well over 150+pct .

l am not the only one with a reduced bt sports rate so very many customers will be face a huge increase on 16th September.

So PN what is your thinking for current customers with bt sports deal if you insist on changing to the suggested figure l must consider canceling my bt sports as as a pensioner l cannot afford your product.

BERTJ
Rising Star

bt sports increase from 16th September and customers with current bt sports deals

have a reduced bt sports rate quoted and accepted in march 2019 on and 18 month contract so the increase PN intend to charge will mean my bt sports agreed reduction would increase by well over 150+pct .

l am not the only one with a reduced bt sports rate so very many customers will be face a huge increase on 16th September.

So PN what is your thinking for current customers with bt sports deal if you insist on changing to the suggested figure l must consider canceling my bt sports as as a pensioner l cannot afford your product.

rkaur
Grafter

I thoroughly agree although channel packs are separate. In my opinion, an increase in price for a channel pack (BT sport) should really give you the option to cancel or renegotiate that 18 month TV contract. considering that the youview charge is £5 and some customers might only get youview Tv for the sports