cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling BT Sport App

LisaR84

Cancelling BT Sport App

I would like to cancel the BT sport app. I've kept meaning to do it but never get time, being a single mum who works full time I dont have 30-40 mins to spare waiting for someone to discuss this. I thought I would be able to do it online but cant see the option. I just want it removing
3 REPLIES 3
Dough_Boy

Re: Cancelling BT Sport App

I dont think you're alone! Not only is the 100% price increase crazy, but there are probably thousands of users who were paying the £5 and not really using the service anyway. This is a powerful reminder to cancel! What drives me mad is that whilst sales emails have links to "SIGN-UP NOW!", this one doesn't have a link to cancel.

I suspect they've been losing money on the £5 month price and now need to correct things. They will have modelled the cancellations and probably won't care too much, so why they need to make it so hard to do is beyond me.
ryan2

Hi I would like to cancel my bt sport add on too. If you could let me know how to do this that would be great thanks

robbieglover2k
Grafter

See my other post, I don't think this is a Plusnet thing but more so a BT Sport thing.

I feel for Plusnet to be honest because I don't think they've had a choice in this, it's the only way they're able to bring us the budget platform still but have a read of my other thread about suggestions as it explains there.

I had a call from BT a few weeks ago for my feedback for around 50 mins and they told me a lot of things about their situation and how they were trying to pull back the numbers.

This hasn't come as no surprise to me at all.