cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my BT Sport App

Jpdmt

Cancel my BT Sport App

Can’t see how else to do this. Could you please raise a ticket to cancel my BT Sport App subscription. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,148

Re: Cancel my BT Sport App

Thanks for your post @Jpdmt and apologies for the delayed response.

Could you log into your account and raise a ticket to us from Here with your request? Drop us a post back with the ticket ID afterwards and we'll make sure it's picked up as soon as we can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Jpdmt

Hi. Thanks for response. Question reference is 200214348

thanks

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,148

Thanks for getting back to us @Jpdmt

I've just added a reply to your ticket you can view and respond to by going Here

Let me know once you've responded

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Jpdmt

Hi. On 22/03/20 you contacted me to confirm you had removed the BT Sport app from my account.

But my latest bill dated 06/05/20 still includes the £10 monthly charge. for BT Sport

Please can you resolve this, and refund me the correct amount back to 22/03/20? Tired of spending time trying to sort this out.

Here is your original message-

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst
8:44pm, Tuesday 24 Mar 2020
Dear Mr THORNTON,

Thank you for your email, you wanted to cancel your BT Sport due to the fact that most sport has been suspended for the time being.

I have cancelled this for you now which will take effect immediately. Please note however you will be charged for any days between the last billing date and today's cancellation of the service on your next billing date.

Finally, should you wish to re-add the service when sport is due to start again, please allow ample time for this to be set back up as it can take up to 72 hours in some instances.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at Contact Us or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

[Email notification sent to: 

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @Jpdmt

Sorry to hear that you have been charged again for this product, I have now manually removed this from your account and you should receive confirmation email about refund shortly.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.