cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT Sports App

samdc

Cancel BT Sports App

Hi, can I cancel BT Sports App please? It seems impossible to do so except via this forum and being sent a ‘ticket’.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,148

Re: Cancel BT Sports App

Thanks for getting in touch @samdc

Could you log into your account and raise a ticket to us from Here with your request?

Drop us a message back with the ticket ID afterwards and we'll make sure it's picked up as soon as we can

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Ben_2

I also wish to cancel BT sport app, please can you give me directions on how to do so 

Anoush
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 124

@Ben_2 Does the above link work for you? It should allow you to raise a ticket.  

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
samdc

Hi, I’m afraid the link to raise a ticket didn’t work. Can you provide further assistance please? It shouldn’t be this difficult to cancel.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 405

@samdc Unfortunately there's a issue affecting your account preventing me from removing it just yet but I've passed it to the relevant team for the issue to be resolved and we'll then get that removed for you

@Ben_2 I've updated your ticket for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dmpitts
Dabbler

Please cancel my subscription ticket

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 405

Thanks @dmpitts.

I've picked that up for you

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team