cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT Sports App

stuarterrington

Cancel BT Sports App

I would like to immediately cancel the app.  No way of doing online, chat not available, cannot get through on phone.

Please tell me how to do this.  I have just renewed my broadband but given the 14 day cooling off I feel like I might cancel the lot.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,300

Re: Cancel BT Sports App

there's a form to fill in here https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
DeathCore
Hooked

@dvorak I have also completed this form, but I want to remove the addon until I choose when to apply it again (which will be quite a few months, it seems).

Why is this not an option to remove the addon within the addons page - this is a optional subscription, that as as a user I should be able to enable and disable at my choosing, not having to go through a bunch of forms via a forum.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,300

I'm just a customer like you and have no special insight so don't know why or how the decision for this option was arrived at, just sharing the forum to give other customers an option whilst waiting for staff to respond.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
DeathCore
Hooked

Fair enough, I just think a lot of people are frustrated right now, so if anyone can just get them to add the remove button there it would be great!!