cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT Sport

LCam28

Cancel BT Sport

I would like to cancel BT sport app. It was very easy to set up and now a nightmare to cancel. I’ve wanted to cancel since signing up after I realised it wasn’t for me but it was too difficult. No option on my account add ons and no online chat with long waits on the phone. I appreciate the phone lines are busy at the moment but as a full time NHS worker I’m finding it difficult to wait that long. Please cancel it. In future an option to add and remove in the account section would make signing up for short periods so much easier. 

6 REPLIES 6
mkuk1970

Re: Cancel BT Sport

Hi, I agree with the post above, you are making it extremely difficult for Customers to cancel their BT Sport. I have been trying for 3 weeks to cancel mine. Please put an option on the webpage so you can cancel online like other providers have.

I have filled out the form to cancel, tried to phone, no answer! I have also sent numerous messages via Facebook, please cancel my BT Sport.

plusnettony
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Welcome to the forums @LCam28.

I've tried calling you but wasn't able to get through. To get this resolver quickly for you, I've created a ticket on your account at this link. Please respond there and I'll arrange the cancellation when I see your ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

@mkuk1970 .. Looks like yours has been done since you fill in the form. All social media posts are replied to in order so duplicating posts over Twitter, Facebook and the forums won't get you a quicker reply.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
mkuk1970

That link doesn't work, my Sport is still on I've just checked. However someone called Tony has messaged me and says he's sorting out.

patg

Hello Plusnettony

Could you please help raise a ticket so I cancel my BT Sport App please?

No one has responded to my forum posts.

I've tried ringing, but you just end the calls so no way of getting through!

Please help.

Thanks,

Buttercup
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 5

Hi @patg, I've raised a support ticket on your account for this here.

Please let me know once you've had the time to respond and I shall pick this back up for you.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team