cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to Member Centre & BT Sport problem

Twiglet
Dabbler

Can’t log in to Member Centre & BT Sport problem

I’ve been trying to log in to the member centre to report an issue with signing up to the BT Sport app but it tells me I’m using an invalid username or password. This definitely isn’t the case, I’ve even reset my password and still then get the same message when trying to log back in.

I signed up to the BT Sports app yesterday - although this also took about 10 very slow attempts before it logged in to the offer page. I haven’t been able to activate my BT ID. When I click on the link to activate and log in, it takes me to the password change page. I then change the password, and it takes me to a log in page. I then log in, and it takes me to the password change page and so on in an endless loop. I tried BT customer service tonight and they said; “The issue is Plusnet haven’t added linked your account with the BT ID so please contact Plusnet so they can add the account to the BT ID”. 

Can anyone help with either issue? Sorry, I’d have raised a ticket if I could log in!

2 REPLIES
Twiglet
Dabbler

Re: Can’t log in to Member Centre & BT Sport problem

I’ve tried again and it has just logged in (Plusnet Member centre) but there’s still something clearly not right as I’ve tried countless times in the last week and it’s not worked!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 508

Re: Can’t log in to Member Centre & BT Sport problem

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your BT Sport app.

I'd like to raise this with our products team to investigate with BT. Mind sending me a PM with the following details?

• Your Name:
  • Contact number: 
  • E-mail address (that you wish to use for the BT ID): 
  • Date of birth: 
  • Address: 
  • Mother's Maiden Name:
  • Account username:

Cheers.

Anoush

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team