cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sports on sky new card

Tommynolan46

Bt sports on sky new card

I have yesterday ordered bt sports through Plusnet. I gave my current sky number they said they would have to send me a new card. I need to know has my current card been cancelled as I now have no sports channels which I subscribe to. And how long will the new card take to arrive
1 REPLY 1
ckcomputing
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Bt sports on sky new card

@Tommynolan46

According to Plusnet,

"You'll need to be a Plusnet broadband customer (If you're not with us already, sign up now) to take one of our BT Sport packs. Then just go to www.plus.net/tv/btsport and follow the instructions on screen.

Please note: To access BT Sport from Plusnet over the Sky Digital Satellite platform, you'll need your television, a compatible Sky satellite receiver box and dish and an active Sky viewing card. To view HD content you'll need a compatible Sky HD satellite receiver box and dish connected to a HD ready television using an HDMI cable.

If you don't currently have an active Sky viewing card, don't worry - we can order one for you."

So, if you have an active viewing card, you shouldn't need a new card from Plusnet! I would double-check with Plusnet.

Brian

Professionals are predictable - it's the amateurs that are dangerous!