cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport on sky digital platform (not happy)

Marymsimpson

Bt sport on sky digital platform (not happy)

Message saying id need a new viewing card even tho i entered my current one when signing up

3 days later. Still not working and still no replys in my account

Spoken to 2 people on live chat at dinner yesterday and today who had no info on bt sport.

Chat offline after work even tho says open till 10

Tried ringing the number in the member center on my bt sport setup message and on hold for 45mins only to be put through to the "bt sport team" that the number should have taken me to in the first place. Then on hold again for another 40 mins before putting the phone down.

How can i get this sorted if there is never anyone available to speak to.

What is going on?
HELP!
6 REPLIES
goldenfibre
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Bt sport on sky digital platform (not happy)

The same here. I just fuming and angry no BT Sports HD add on since last Tuesday, no one even bloody pick up my ticket order!

WHAT GOING ON? It was suppose to be 2 working days to activate it. I need to watch Champion League tomorrow night. Not happy.

Marymsimpson

A week later and mines still not working either. Think there is some serious communication issues with this. Im actually that sick of chasing this order ive pretty much given up. Also need for champions league and missed the boxing at weekend. But if nobody comes back im at a total loss. Customer service is probably the worst ive EVER experienced!
goldenfibre
Pro
Fixes: 6

Finally at last BT Sports HD has been added onto my account and sky tv platform.

Piers

I had the same issue, and it took ages to come on my TV. How can I now watch it through my laptop as it doesn't work through the normal SKY Go platform as it is not a SKY channel.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 47

If you're running Windows 10 there is an app in the Windows Store here.

I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
DaveyH
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

You don't get access to the BT Sport apps/web player with the BT Sport via Sky package

Ordering BT Sport on the Sky Digital Satelite Platform

You'll need a Plusnet broadband account to get BT Sport with Plusnet (If you're not with us already, sign upnow), a Sky Satellite receiver box and a satellite dish installed. BT Sport HD requires a Sky HD Satellite receiver box and a HD ready television to view the HD channels.

You don't need a Sky viewing card to order, but if you already have one you'll need to give us the viewing card number.

Please note, BT Sport with Plusnet does not include access to any online content made available by BT via btsport.com or the BT Sport App.

https://www.plus.net/tv/btsport/