cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport needs new viewing card

Gavin78

Bt sport needs new viewing card

Hi I've just ordered bt sport on my plusnet account and at the end it said it needed to send me a viewing card. I already have an active viewing card for my sky subscription which I entered the number for. Did anyone else get something similar when ordering?
6 REPLIES
MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

Re: Bt sport needs new viewing card

Hi Gavin78,
Apologies for this, looks like the order has been placed and you should be able to watch BT Sport now. Let me know if there's any issues.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
powelld66

I ordered BT Sports 3 days ago and was promised a reply within 48 hours. I've also given my viewing card number and not sure what if anything is happening.  Very frustrating and hope someone helps soon.  Embarrassed
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

@powelld66
I've just checked your account and can see that this has been sorted in the last hour or so.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
greenarmy70

I ordered BT Sport on Monday and was told 2 working days were needed before it activated.  Still nothing though.  I gave my Sky viewing card number and was assured the order was being processed but I have not heard anything since.
Could this be to do with my phone and broadband switch has been put back to 11th August?
John.
deezel55
Grafter

same problem
orkhun

I got the same massage I have an active Sky viewing card, I was going to activate BTSport from BT but I chose Plusnet because of a better deal, also when I was using BT Infinity I was watching BTSport so I should be able to watch BTSport without a new card, also there are Europa League games tonight If I'd known it would take longer time I would make a decision accordingly, normaly it shouldn't take longer than 15 mins to activate a channel on Sky