Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport app on Samsung TV

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 38

Re: Bt sport app on Samsung TV

Hi @tolmie35,

That's brilliant news, thanks for updating us.

We'll certainly pass on your feedback re: an app for casting.

Please let us know if you need anything else at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Owen P
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Rising Star

There is now a specific bt sport app on 2015 and above Samsung TVs and it's working very well.
tolmie35
Grafter

Ok can you tell me the name of this BT app that allows a plusnet login and works for sport as Ive not seen it. My samsung TV is a 2018 model.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

Bt sport
tolmie35
Grafter

I actually cannot log into the bt sport app at all now, thought my details were the original user name i got on plusnet letter but not working.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Hi @tolmie35,

I'm sorry that it's not allowing you to login to the BT Sport app at the moment and for any inconvenience caused.

Upon checking your account, it appears that the BT Sport component has dropped off. It's unclear why this has happened and I will pass on feedback so that this can be looked into further internally. I've re-added BT Sport to your account now and, all being well, this should be back up and running within 24 hours. Please let us know if you are still unable to login to the app after 24 hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

How should i be logging in, is it my email address or plusnet id.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

Once you set up your bt id again use this
tolmie35
Grafter

Ok now im lost, do i need to setup a new bt id again, if i do it said on a link that you guys would send me an email to do this which i havent received.

How do I set up the BT Sport App and online player?

Once you have the BT Sport add-on on your Plusnet account, you’ll receive an email that includes a link to create a BT ID. You need a BT ID to access all the great premium content that the BT Sport digital service has to offer. A BT ID is a username (your email address) and a password.

tolmie35
Grafter

Regardless of the above, i tried my email address and still saying not activated, please resolve this.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Hi @tolmie35

I am sorry for the issues you have been experiencing with your BT Sport app.

As above it was mentioned that the component was reapplied to your account I would advise to create a new BT ID and log in to the app with this. To prevetn any further confusion I would suggest that you use a different email address as this may cause problems if using the same as your previous BT ID.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

Sorry i must be really thick but this makes no sense, anyone can create a bt id but please explain how this links to be plusnet account., we are going round in circles here.

tolmie35
Grafter

Created new bt id and guess what same message, can someone please resolve this now, this is 2 days now. 

tolmie35
Grafter

Hi there, day 3 and still no bt app working, can someone please resolve this, if its means i cancel my direct debit then fine.

tolmie35
Grafter

Phoned the bt sport team, guy answers, asks how he can help, then says 2 seconds, puts me back in queue, what a joke this is.