cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt Sport app activation

tolmie35
Grafter

Re: Bt Sport app activation

Also my bills have not been sorted and still cannot get a bill so not sure why you think thats been resolved.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 690

Thanks for getting back to us @tolmie35 

From what I can see you've not got the BT Sport App Channel Pack enabled on your account, can you send me a PM with a screenshot showing what you're seeing in your account so I can investigate further.

With regards to your billing leave that with me as I'll need to speak to a colleague in our billing team tomorrow to check the status on when we'll be generating your next bill. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

Hi Gandalf, I have never ever ticked or enabled anything on the portal, this is what you guys do, I have full bt sport in HD with all channels apart from kids, I've had a ticket opened since February about this and its not been resolved, if you know how to resolve it then please do. 2 attachments with BT sports on. 

You are free to go and check the ticket that has been opened since February, but please resolve this matter.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @tolmie35 

Thanks for the detail, based on what you've said and the photos you've provided, it would appear that the BT Sport channel pack is active in full on the back end system but not on your account so you aren't being billed for this.

Ideally we need to either add this on to your account appropriately (Which will allow access to the App) or remove it. Could you add a reply to your support ticket 187378492 with confirmation to how you'd want to go ahead please?

Drop us a reply over here once you've responded and we'll get it picked back up as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

No no no no, I phoned and agreed a deal at the time and the deal was £32 which included BT sport, so not a chance, I will not agree. I phoned a few days about and the BT sport was discounted sir as he could see it on the account, i will not agree to anything else, we agreed this months ago when i signed up,. what an absolute mess this is becoming.

tolmie35
Grafter

I cant beleive how much of a mess this is actually becoming and its looking like Im going to need to seek legal advise, I agreed a deal last year and nw you suddenly want to change the deal, you must be kidding.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to see you feel that way and I think there's some confusion here.

I've added a reply to your support ticket and in Adam's absence I've moved the ticket to my workflow so I can follow up without you needing to nudge us over here.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

Hold on, my previous contract was up for renewal, Ive had the same back for 2,3 year, I explained that I wanted to keep the same, the advisors words were, "it will be be cheaper to upgrade your BB to the fastest and that includes BT sport etc", do you think i suddenly went from having BT sport with all channels in HD to nothing, are you mental. Honesty this is becoming an absolute disgree, I hope your call are recorded as I will be paying a single penny until this is all resolved, you want to go down the legal route, crack on, go and get the call recording sir.

tolmie35
Grafter

Just to add, I spoke to Billing a few days ago, they could see BT sport on my account and it being discounted and now you cant, cmon.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the clarification @tolmie35 

I'm sorry for any incorrect information you've been provided however I have simply provided information I can see from looking at your account. If you go into your account you should also see that the BT Sport channel pack is not added.

I'll listen your call and I'll apply the pricing that was agreed updating your ticket once I have done so.

Thank you.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team