cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt Sport app activation

neills22
Hooked

Bt Sport app activation

I need the BT sport app email link passed onto me that I think has my BT account number in it or the BT ID.

Can someone help me please?
Tags (1)
24 REPLIES 24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 42

Re: Bt Sport app activation

Hi @neills22, thanks for your post.

I believe this is the link that you need.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Owen P
 Plusnet Help Team
neills22
Hooked

Thanks for reply. I have already tried that for over a week and I get the following error message:
Sorry…
Sorry, we can't complete your request at this time. Please contact 0800 432 0200 to order BT Sport from Plusnet.
I rang the number on Saturday was taken through some sort of new account milarky and I still can't get past this error message. Any other ideas? I am now due to pay for something I cannot use. Will appreciate your help.

Cheers
Philip
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

I'd maybe expect that error on our website but not the link Owen gave. 

Are you confident the right username was entered without @plusdsl.net or anything similar added to the end of it?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
neills22
Hooked

EYes, I am just using my plusnet username [Removed] and my postcode and it won't let me get any further it is just flagging up that Sorry message. Another way I tried to do it was by setting up a BT of but it asks me for my BT account number which I don't have as I am a plusnet customer. I tried neills22 on there but it specifies a specific account number starting with letters. I would appreciate more guidance please!

Cheers
P

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 47

Hi @neills22,

I'm sorry you're still having problems with this. Can you leave this with us, the link we've provided won't currently work as it's pending the app still being added (the link CSC has provided absolutely won't work as it's for a different product that we don't offer - sorry about that).

Unfortunately the people we need to confirm this with aren't in at the moment so I've added for it to be chased first thing and we'll get back to you. 

Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
neills22
Hooked

Thanks very much. I will appreciate the update. Cheers P
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 33

Morning @neills22, I've taken a look into this and provided a more detailed response on the issue and how we resolve this on the ticket here (due to containing some specific info relating to your account). Can you please drop us a message on here once you've replied to the ticket and we'll pick it up for you.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
neills22
Hooked

Hi there, I can confirm that I have replied to the ticket. Please proceed with what you have stated. Thanks for your help.

Cheers
P
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Hello @neills22 thank you for responding to the ticket.

I have actioned your request, you can view the notes by Clicking Here

Kind regards.

Wakas Hussain
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

Did this get resolved, Ive had this issue since February and been told there is still no fix.

neills22
Hooked

Yes. I am now all sorted. So just so you know. You cannot have access to the app without the extra by sport channels being added to your account. Once u get them added then you can have access to the app and they send you the link to give u a BT sport account. Drop them an issue on here and hopefully u will get sorted like me.
Cheers
P
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 690

Hi @tolmie35 

I'm sorry to see you've been unable to use the BT Sport app in so long.

I've been looking this and it appears that the issue was related to the billing issue on your account and has since been resolved. We should now be able to re-add the app to your account. 

The easiest way to do this is to log into your account from Here and add the BT Sport App channel pack.

Once you've done this you'll get an email to activate it and once the steps have been carried out you should be able to use the app within 24 hours.

I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
tolmie35
Grafter

Sorry where do I add this, i dont see an option.

tolmie35
Grafter

Ok I see it now but im lost, I already have full bt sports and should have this already so the issue remains. I've had BT sports full for ages.