cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Screen when turning box on

gemuk83
Hooked

Black Screen when turning box on

Earlier today I lost all my channels, not the first time its happened although no idea why it does! Anyway I turned the box off and on again as I have before and all came back but recordings wouldn't play so just turned it off and on again and it gets to the waking up screen then goes black for a couple of seconds then says please wait then goes black again and nothing. Tried turning it off and on a couple of times and unplugged the whole thing and left it a while but still nothing? Any ideas? Thanks.
2 REPLIES
gemuk83
Hooked

Re: Black Screen when turning box on

Just to follow up not that anyone's replied haha... left the box switched off all night then turned it back on this morning and the same happened but then after a few seconds of the black screen a maintenance message came on with options to reset the box. I choose to reset with keep recordings and all ok now except all my recordings got deleted so that option clearly does its job well 😠 are these gone forever or any tiny hope of getting them back?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 109

Re: Black Screen when turning box on

I don't think it's possible to get them back I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team