cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charge twice for cancelled BT Sport

smashstuff
Dabbler

Being charge twice for cancelled BT Sport

Helloe there, I cancelled the BT SPORT add on, or so I thought, but just got the email with the bill in it, and I'm being charged twice for something I cancelled, and it's still coming through on the Sky Box.  Please could someone sort this out, I don't want BT SPORT, and definitely don't want to pay double for it!

question ID 210869516

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 226

Re: Being charge twice for cancelled BT Sport

@smashstuff 

Looking at your previous post did you respond to the ticket put on your account or just reply on this forum, which is not an acceptable means of implementing contract changes?

smashstuff
Dabbler

I did everything properly, through the tickets and all that, had the confirmation through that system and e mails that BT SPORT is removed, and then the bill through email with a double price for BT SPORT.  It was supposed to end on 28 Jan, and the bill is for the upcoming month, with a double billing.

smashstuff
Dabbler

"We’re sorry, but you can no longer raise a query via this method and as such this message will not be responded too.

Should you need assistance please call us on 0800 432 0200 8:00AM - 8:00PM 7 days a week.
Kind regards,"

So what exactly is the point of the question system then?

smashstuff
Dabbler

Just spoke to a very nice fella on the phone, but I don't understand still.  I attempted to cancel about three weeks ago, which is plenty of notice I thought, to not have the add-on in February, but I'm still signed on for February, for a total extra billing of £18.80 for BT Sport SD.  Apparently it's gone up to £15, there's extra for something or other, but why do I have to have it at all?  How much notice is reasonable?

Baldrick1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 226

@smashstuff 

You could always make an official complaint, I understand that this raises a ticket.   https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/