cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTV-437 error subscription channels

charlieng01

BTV-437 error subscription channels

Hi

Just wondering if anybody has actually found a fix for this that isn't the old turn it off and back on again?

I've opened a support case but the only advise i get is to reset or 'power cycle'.

I've tried changing the IP of my youview box manually. I know its not a connection fault because i can access my freeview channels through the ariel and stream through all my players and apps.

any help would be muchly appreciated.

5 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Re: BTV-437 error subscription channels

Have you tried to power down the box and router for 1 hour to ensure this picks up a new IP address on reconnect?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
charlieng01

Hi Chris

I have. I powered both down for an hour as advised and powered down overnight and neither worked.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Can you ensure that you've checked for software updates on the box via the menus please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
charlieng01

Hi Chris

Yeah, i've also checked for updates. All up to date. i can only presume its something plusnet side like they havent enabled me to be able to view these channels?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 180

Hi there,

I've just raised a task (511033) with our database team to fix this for you. It can take a couple of days though, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Anoush

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team