cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTP-20000 Error. No premium channels

zzleezz

BTP-20000 Error. No premium channels

Ordered Plusnet TV on Tuesday. Box arrived Friday. Plugged it in and no internet channels. Tried again today (Saturday) and after a factory reset it saw the internet channels but will not show them, giving a BTP-20000 error.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 44

Re: BTP-20000 Error. No premium channels

Hi @zzleezz,

I'm sorry that your premium/internet based channels aren't working at the moment and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Everything looks to have been provisioned correctly on our side and testing your connection isn't picking up any issues, so we'll need to investigate this a bit further.

As the factory reset didn't resolve the problem, we'll need to try a full maintenance reset as the next port of call. Please can you run through the following steps?

• Power the set top box off using the power switch on the back
  • Whilst holding the set top box's down button, turn the power on again
  • Keep the down button held until the Enter Maintenance Mode screen appears. Once this appears, release the down button
  • Press the set box's Power button After approximately one minute, the Maintenance Mode screen will appear.

To navigate the options, use set top box's up and down buttons, and select the option with the right button.

Select Factory Reset, delete recordings: Working software version deleted from the hard drive and reloaded from the flash memory.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, please run through the following steps to manually connect your Youview box to the internet. Please let us know if you're still unable to view the entertainment pack channels after this:

Access the
Settin

• Press the YouView button on the remote control
  • Select ’Settings
  • Select ’Broadband Connection’ from the ’Signal & Connection’ section
  • Select ’Edit connection

Select the Relevant Option

You can then select either ’Automatic’ or ’Manual’.

• Automatic - Selecting this will mean that all connection details will automatically be assigned. You needn’t do anything further after this
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
zzleezz

Hi sorry. Didn't see the notification of your reply.

The channels appeared by themselves after waiting for nearly a week.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 508

No worries and thanks for getting back to us.

I'm glad to hear that your channels are back. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team