Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sports app

FIXED
Highlighted

Re: BT sports app

Hi there

I would also like to cancel my BT sport package as there is no sport being played on it!

My reference number is 200379296

thanks

Colin

Highlighted
Hooked

please cancel bt sport please,

ref no: 200379698

Highlighted

Hi my question ID is 200411126 and like everyone else here I would like to cancel my BT Sport subscription. As everyone else has said, there seems to be no way to do this online other than this method -- and the phone line doesn't seem to be taking calls at the moment. Very strange that you can easily add BT Sport via the website but can't remove it the same way!

Please cancel my BT Sport immediately. Thanks very much.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 77

@all

Thanks for getting in touch.

We’re looking at what we can do for our BT Sport customers and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can here.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Highlighted

Hi there, I also need to cancel my BT sports app asap please! Thanks

Hi,

I would like to cancel my subscription. 

I tried the helpline and selected the BT Sport App option (3) and I was played an automated message and the line went dead. This was at 17:55.

Also I cannot generate a ticket number as none of the options on the help assistant list the BT Sport App as a question and so I am directed to the online chat which is offline or the helpline which is useless given for the reason stated. Not very good customer service when it comes to the BT Sport App situation.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hi,

i would also also like to cancel my BT Sport app add on for the reason that the is current no live sport being streamed.  My question reference is 

Question #200455726

Thanks,Stuart.

Highlighted

Hi my question id - 200471421

Highlighted
Hooked

I canceled my BT sports the other month and  it was removed!!.

When I checked my bill for this month its say's I am still paying for BT sports and that the service is still active.

I don't watch sports at all it was for my stepdad who sadly passed away in march. I've been trying to cancel it since then, this is  becoming a joke now!  

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @jwalk92,

I'm sorry for your loss and apologise sincerely for the continued BT Sport charge.

I've looked into this and have sent a ticket response here.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
  Tahir M
 Plusnet Help Team