Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport on sky

FIXED
Highlighted
Grafter

BT sport on sky

I have BT sport app with Plusnet. How can i change this to get BT sport on sky with plusnet instead? also when i do this will it work on SKY go. Just wondering because i know that Bt sport from plusnet doesnt support multiscreen

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: BT sport on sky

I'm sure someone from Plusnet will eventually pick this up & explain how you can change your package.
I can tell you however that subscribing to BT Sport on Sky via Plusnet does not allow you to watch BT Sport on Sky Go.
Hope that helps.
Highlighted
Grafter

Okay Thank you that is helpful Smiley I got it yesterday still waiting for it to get activated on sky they said they will tell me when it happens. does it usually take this long

Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Fix
I have just subscribed again after cancelling for the period when there was no live sport. I got a text saying my order for BT sport had been placed and should be available within a few minutes. That was the last communication I got and it was working soon after.
The first time I subscribed it did seem to take a few days. I think officially they say within 2 working days.
You should be able to see the ticket raised internally to progress your order if you log in on the Plusnet site rather than the community. It will show as an open question on your page after logging in.
Highlighted
Grafter

Perfect Thank you soo much. I can see it and will track it that way until it is made active