cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport channels not working - and no technicians in on the weekend to fix it

JoL

BT sport channels not working - and no technicians in on the weekend to fix it

We took out our Plusnet contract in November which included the BT Sport pack via our Sky viewing card (not the app). I was assured when I placed the order that it was all set up and ready to go. I then later cancelled our existing sports pack contract with BT which ended last Thursday. No BT Sport channels available this morning (Saturday). Have just rung Plusnet to get the issue fixed and apparently there is nobody there at the weekend who can sort this out. In fairness the chap I spoke to did everything he could to raise someone, but the best information he could offer was to ring Sky direct to see if they could help. I really don't fancy spending another eternity on the phone as I'm not sure this would help.

Can anyone suggest anything that would get the Sky viewing card paired up without having to wait to call Plusnet back at 7.30am on Monday morning?

I wouldn't mind this happening in isolation, but when we moved our mobile contracts over to Plusnet at the same time as sorting the TV it took a week for them to port my number, and that only happened because I pestered them..I'm beginning to lose faith here...

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 8

Re: BT sport channels not working - and no technicians in on the weekend to fix it

Hi JoL,

Thanks for contacting us.

I'm sorry you have not yet had your BT Sport provisioned. I appreciate you have experienced issues previously and apologise for any inconvenience this caused.

I have looked into this and regrettably I have been unable to get this expedited for you. I can't confirm that Sky could get this updated for you regardless of timescales.

To make sure we can get this resolved I have sent you a response here for some more information.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
  Tahir M
 Plusnet Help Team
JoL

Re: BT sport channels not working - and no technicians in on the weekend to fix it

Thanks LF. It's now Wednesday evening and despite me providing all the info required at just after midnight on Monday morning I still haven't had a response from anyone at Plusnet (and we still can't watch any BT Sport channels)....

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 243

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've asked a colleague who has access to the relevant system to look into this and they've advised that they've activated it now.

Can you try again and see if it's working now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team